1) How long have you been a member of Husker Nation?
2) What/who led you to The Nation?
I lived in NE for all my life, however i was not a chosen one. i was born into a famaily that for some reason was anti-husker. i never knew the difference. after i moved to Washington State and my brother attended the U, i realized that i wanted to be a fan. i was told, however, that one cannot just become a husker fan. so i studied and worked at it. i was baptized into the husker nation at the Pitt game 2005. i am happy and fortunate that i found the light.
3) Where are you from originally?
4) Where do you live now?
5) Favorite Husker memory?
95' National championship
6) Worst Husker memory?
no going to a bowl in 2004-2005
7) Number of home games attended?
3 and counting
8) Number of away games attended?
9) Favorite Husker memorabilia/apparel?
baggy NE shorts
10) Favorite place to watch a Husker game? (section in Memorial, bar, friends house etc.)
11) Favorite all time player?
12) WCO or Option?
option, of course
13) Stevie Pederson or Billy Byrne?
for what? trading to another school.
14) Lil Red or Herbie Husker?
15) Favorite Husker play?
power option right
15a) favorite tv moment: Seeing Warren Sapp look like he was going to fall over dead in the 4th quarter of the Miami game.
16) Favorite game-day beverage?
Busch Light long neck bottles
17) How did you find HuskerBoard? (referral source)