Attention Chicago Husker Fans and Adminstrators

nepolo7

I watched the gaem at Lotties today. I saw an add in the paper that said they were a new Husker bar. They offered awesome specials for the game. 25 cent wings and 8 dollar pitchers. Cheap beer and cheep food. The average entree was only 5 dollars.

They also played the tunnel music before the game and the fight song after each score. The bartender walked over to us after the game and asked us what we thought. He mentioned he was spearheading the move to make it a husker bar, and wanted us to spread the word. I thought this was a great place with cheap food and beer and a great place to possibley create a huskerboard satelite site.

They also had free t shirts with beer purchases. They really want Husker Fans theyre and make you feel welcome. I think Husker Fans should show up and show them how much we apprecieate cheap beer and cheep food.

Lotties

1925 W. Cortland

Chicago IL

I watched the gaem at Lotties today. I saw an add in the paper that said they were a new Husker bar. They offered awesome specials for the game. 25 cent wings and 8 dollar pitchers. Cheap beer and cheep food. The average entree was only 5 dollars.

They also played the tunnel music before the game and the fight song after each score. The bartender walked over to us after the game and asked us what we thought. He mentioned he was spearheading the move to make it a husker bar, and wanted us to spread the word. I thought this was a great place with cheap food and beer and a great place to possibley create a huskerboard satelite site.

They also had free t shirts with beer purchases. They really want Husker Fans theyre and make you feel welcome. I think Husker Fans should show up and show them how much we apprecieate cheap beer and cheep food.

Lotties

1925 W. Cortland

Chicago IL

Are Chicago fans meeting here again???????????

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...