USC calling Husker fans "hicks"

I'm listening to Matt Perault right now and apparently, there's an L.A. Times article hammering Nebraska and fans. Although the person might have some good points about western Nebraska and pretty much every where except Lincoln and Omaha being fly over country and having no trees. But anyways, does anybody know of any USC message boards that I can invade and start running some smack??

I'm listening to Matt Perault right now and apparently, there's an L.A. Times article hammering Nebraska and fans. Although the person might have some good points about western Nebraska and pretty much every where except Lincoln and Omaha being fly over country and having no trees. But anyways, does anybody know of any USC message boards that I can invade and start running some smack??

No offense dude, but I live in northeast Nebraska and you are just adding to his firing by ragging on the rest of the state... believe it or not we have trees (my town has acutally been a Tree City USA Town for like 10 straight years), we have electricity, and even I know it may be hard to believe but we even have indoor plumbing and bathrooms. :steam

Wow... people like you are worse then people outside of the state that rag on us... ridiculous

Do not mention our board if your going to act like an ass. Huskerboard does not promote flaming on other boards

No doubt. I live in the Scottsbluff area and I really don't see the Eastern part as being that superior to the Western part. Sure it's bigger and has some more stuff to do, but I'm never in want of things to do or people to talk to. The way I see it, we're all here for the Huskers, like it or not, so all I have to say is GO BIG RED!!

Ya know, I was gonna run some smack in the spirit of college football and sports in general like what fans are supposed to do. But to mention huskerboard or any other "husker" board would just be "dorky". Trust me I would not do that. ;) I am a die hard husker fan but I am not a subscriber to "We are the greatest fans in the world" crap.

We have been blessed with a great and strong football tradition. people see that as well Nebraska has no major cities all those people care about is football and try to bring us down because somehow or another we manage to remain a factor every year in one of the best confrences in college football....sorry to america that the sucess of our football upset you soooo much.

No doubt. I live in the Scottsbluff area and I really don't see the Eastern part as being that superior to the Western part. Sure it's bigger and has some more stuff to do, but I'm never in want of things to do or people to talk to. The way I see it, we're all here for the Huskers, like it or not, so all I have to say is GO BIG RED!!

Amen... :power

Ya know, I was gonna run some smack in the spirit of college football and sports in general like what fans are supposed to do. But to mention huskerboard or any other "husker" board would just be "dorky". Trust me I would not do that. ;) I am a die hard husker fan but I am not a subscriber to "We are the greatest fans in the world" crap.

Dude I am not questioning your loyalty to the Husker Nation... I am just trying to tell you to not be some damn ignorant and think that there is no type of civilized life outside of Lincoln and Omaha