USC calling Husker fans "hicks"

Oh and you also got to look at game attendance records, apparel sales and the lot....if you'll notice....MOST OF USC ARE BANDWAGON FANS.

Since their recent surge back into college football...more fans like them.

Nebraska fans are die-hard win or lose.

Put that in your crack pipe and smoke it.

Who are you talking to man??

Oh and you also got to look at game attendance records, apparel sales and the lot....if you'll notice....MOST OF USC ARE BANDWAGON FANS.

Since their recent surge back into college football...more fans like them.

Nebraska fans are die-hard win or lose.

Put that in your crack pipe and smoke it.

:lol: Ya that's what comes from success though same thing can be said for the NU teams duingg the nineties..............I think it's funny when I see some kid with a USC hat or Texas hat.........I ask him you from Cali, or Texas 90% they say no :lol:

East side of the state: stubbleducks and quail

West side of the state: speedgoats and prairie chickens

with muleys and whitetails in the middle

What's not to like???

GBR

Left coast earthquakes, smog, too many people, smog, earthquakes, the beaches, melanomas, freeway parking lots. Oh yeah, Hollywood. :rollin

Ya that's what comes from success though same thing can be said for the NU teams duingg the nineties

No, it really can't. Based on our state population...we've always had an enourmous fan base.

Yes but in the hayday of Husker dominance there were like guys from New York who did'nt speak english who could'nt locate Nebraska on a map wearing husker stuff.

I'm listening to Matt Perault right now and apparently, there's an L.A. Times article hammering Nebraska and fans. Although the person might have some good points about western Nebraska and pretty much every where except Lincoln and Omaha being fly over country and having no trees. But anyways, does anybody know of any USC message boards that I can invade and start running some smack??

Oh really? Hicks? Well isn't that original. Snooooozzze...........

Most people move to Cali and want to ignore where they come from. It's usually the people (mostly) that are not from California & live there that think they are something else. I've seen that first hand.

USC has been dominate for the past 3-4 years, but they were terrible, not even on the map for about twenty years prior to their success. The 137 true USC fans remember this. The rest are bandwagon peeps.

I guess then... If someone thinks Nebraskans are hicks, then I'm down with the hicks, my brothers and chicks!

:cheers

We are SO gonna kick some tail !!!