Poll: Vote for "Most humorous" post of week...

Blackshirt

Who had the most "humorous/clever" post? (see posts below)  

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Voting will last until next Sun, Sept 12 when voting for the candidates from this week will begin. The winner will be awarded 6 "Huskerboard points" which can be redeemed for cash or Husker gear.

1) Red November

"Yes at practice today the players ran, they were sweating, and there were some passes and tackling. And in an unbelievable turn of events, Bill Callahan gave a coaching tip to Ross Pilkington."

2) Red Country

I actually heard that DMB is adamantly disputing this charge, even offering to provide DNA samples for comparison!! Damn I guess I should try to return this authentic piece of DMB crap I bought from ebay...

3) Fast Eddie in the "what killed the option" thread:

I blame george bush. if a dem was in office this would have nevr happned.

Lookin Good to bad even with that FAGGY lookin mofo K-State will still win this years (I don't even know if its fair to call it a game) by 20 points!!!!

The funnest thing here is the margin of victory he's predicting. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

This has to make the list- I nominate KState Rulz