looking for husker fans in central arkansas

arkHusker

So far as I know, there are four of us that live in Arkansas. Beside you and me, there is MadcatNU (don't know where, and he last posted in May of this year) and Ibleedred (who lives on the west side of Little Rock, but hasn't posted since '05).

Oh, and Huskerhawg was from Springdale, originally, but has moved to Nebraska.

That's all I can think of, at the moment. So, in total, there are three of us on the board that are located in or near central Arkansas. I've not found any kind of a Husker chapter in or near central Arkansas.

As I recall, Fort Smith used to have a thriving Husker chapter - I can recall seeing their banner at Husker games in the early '70s, but try as I might I can't find any evidence that the chapter is still in existence.

I know there is or was a radio station in NWA that brodcasts the Husker games, I think it was in or near Siloam Springs.

Happened to be in NWA this past weekend for my 20 year reunion, got a little bit of flack for my husker hat, but not nearly as much as a classmate with a texas hat.

I'm living in Little Rock. Havn't found any other fan get togethers, been going to Fox and Hound in NLR where i saw four other fans for the USC game. Unfortunately that place only has ESPN Game Plan, so not that many Husker games are on TV there. I'm going to check out a place called East End (smoke house and tavern) that has a satellite setup and supposedly gets all the game that can be seen.