Oklahoma Huskers

HSKRNOKC

Ok Got the long awaited hook up I have been seeking.

Got this email from the Oklahoma CornHusker club..

It is almost here- One more week! Watch party is at Juniors restaurant on NW Expressway. Please note we are in the conference room across from the main restaurant. We will have the entrance marked for you. Kick off is 6pm and if you come a little early you will have time to get your squares and tickets for the door prizes. We will collect $1 from everyone for the door prize and is $5 per member and for non-members $10 for the pay per view. Food and drink you can order off the menu.

We may have a special guest at half time! Stay tuned......

Any questions let me know. BTW They want an rsvp so pm me and I will shoot you the email addy.

I will be there! With reinforcements!

It is almost here- One more week! Watch party is at Juniors restaurant on NW Expressway. Please note we are in the conference room across from the main restaurant. We will have the entrance marked for you. Kick off is 6pm and if you come a little early you will have time to get your squares and tickets for the door prizes. We will collect $1 from everyone for the door prize and is $5 per member and for non-members $10 for the pay per view. Food and drink you can order off the menu.

Any questions let me know. BTW They want an rsvp so pm me and I will shoot you the email addy.

Is this for this Saturdays game agains FAU?? Cuz I'm in like Flynn!

Is this for this Saturdays game agains FAU?? Cuz I'm in like Flynn!

They show every Husker game!

Cool. Hopefully I get rid of whatever crap it is I caught <_<

It sounds like my wife has a similar bug.

Same symptoms. Get well soon brother because it is go time!

BTW EVERYONE REMEMBER YOU CAN NOT JUST SHOW UP. PLEASE RSVP THROUGH PM TO ME.

Thanks. Unfortunately my wife came down with something yesterday as well.

Most likely my wife and I will be there Saturday night but I'll confirm with her this evening. Also, I passed the word on to a guy I work with (fellow Huskers fan). He said hes going to ask his son. I'll try to find out if they're going and let you know as well....if that's cool :hmmph

My Name is Preston and I can answer any questions you have or take suggestions for the OKC Watch party. Myself and Mike are the ones who setup and handle the watch parties and Jennifer the VP, is in charge of memberships. I am new to this site but you can ask me questions here or email us at huskerokc@yahoo.com. I know that HSKRNOKC has been helping us get the word out and its very much appreciated. We will have Eric Crouch on Speaker at Half-time to talk to us. It should be lots of fun and I look forward to seeing all of you this Saturday. Go Big Red!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Hey folks I just wanted to say "hi."

My wife and I are moving to Stillwater in a few months so I can get my PhD @ OK State. We're moving from Minnesota...so it will be a bit of a change for us.

Lookin forward to possibly seeing some of you at some watch parties this season...well, for the next 4 seasons!

:koolaid2:

I will be up to Stillwater this fall for the Husker game. I imagine lots of folks here will be.

If you need any info on the Oklahoma Cornhuskers club who sponsors the watch parties in the city and BTW was a great thing to join, just let me know and WELCOME!

• Fire 1

Hey folks I just wanted to say "hi."

My wife and I are moving to Stillwater in a few months so I can get my PhD @ OK State. We're moving from Minnesota...so it will be a bit of a change for us.

Lookin forward to possibly seeing some of you at some watch parties this season...well, for the next 4 seasons!

:koolaid2:

Welcome to Oklahoma :cheers Despite the fact it's Sooner/Cowboys country, the people down are actually pretty cool. I actually enjoy living in Oklahoma.

I seriously need to consider joining the Huskers Club down here.

• 1 month later...