SIGNED: RB Collins Okafor

• 2 months later...

• 1 month later...

• 4 weeks later...

i go to school with Collins and blocked for him back in his freshman year. he's tough to tackle and if you get the right blocking then he can break it loose into the secondary and get beyond that too. just wait to see him against Prep and against Millard North this year. then he'll have some tough defense to go against and he'll show why he's gonna be awesome. Westside will win state this year behind Okafor's running and an awesome defense.

i go to school with Collins and blocked for him back in his freshman year. he's tough to tackle and if you get the right blocking then he can break it loose into the secondary and get beyond that too. just wait to see him against Prep and against Millard North this year. then he'll have some tough defense to go against and he'll show why he's gonna be awesome. Westside will win state this year behind Okafor's running and an awesome defense.

I'm sorry, but I have seen Prep play this year and they are awful. They should not be ranked. I attended the game against Central and they stunk the joint up. They don't have any team speed at all. They were lucky to only lose 28-12.