KSU game?

bennychico11

Callahans on 87th in Shawnee is a big Husker bar. Ive been there for other PPV games, so Im sure theyre getting it, but would reco calling ahead to find out when they suggest getting there if you want in. People were sitting in the parking lot in tailgate chairs watching the TVs thru the windows last yr during the baylor game - its quite a scene. Heres the info:

Callahan's Bar & Grill

(913) 894-1717

12843 W 87th Street Pkwy

Shawnee Mission, KS 66215

• 2 years later...

Callahans on 87th in Shawnee is a big Husker bar. Ive been there for other PPV games, so Im sure theyre getting it, but would reco calling ahead to find out when they suggest getting there if you want in. People were sitting in the parking lot in tailgate chairs watching the TVs thru the windows last yr during the baylor game - its quite a scene. Heres the info:

Callahan's Bar & Grill

(913) 894-1717

12843 W 87th Street Pkwy

Shawnee Mission, KS 66215

Does anyone know of another NU bar in KC besides Callahan's. Preferrably out south. With 3 games on PPV this year, I want to find a place to watch it near my home, instead of paying 30 bucks for it. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Got these off of the KC Alumni Chapter:

Coach's South

14893 Metcalf Ave.

Overland Park, Kansas 66223

Minsky's in Olathe

15983 S. Bradley

Olathe, Kansas 66062

I've only been to Callahan's, so I'm not sure what the TV situation is like at these bars. Coach's is a newer sports bar in South O.P. (North of 151st on Metcalf) and Minsky's is in South Olathe (South of 159th on Renner)

• 4 weeks later...