Outlined "N" Flag

GR8NUFAN

I know this is a weird question, but I am needing to find a Nebraska Flag for a Christmas gift. Not the regular red flag with the white "N" on it. I am needing the Red Flag with a White "N" that is OUTLINED in white.

It is the regular solid white block Nebraska "N", but it has another white outline around the "N" in white. I have seen it waving in the crowd on ESPN Gameday, and our Cheerleaders have a big one they bring out after scores, but I have never seen one in any store or anywhere online.

I also have an old "Nebraska Tradition" poster that has all kinds of awards & trophies & rings laying on a big red flag with a white block N that is outlined in white. So I know they exist, but they are hard to find.

Anyone have a clue where to find one of these? My Dad has been looking for years. I want to get him one for Christmas. Any and all help is GREATLY appreciated! Thanks

Good question Blackshirt - actually there is a white block N, then a red outline (blends with the flag background), and then a white outline. So the white outline is "away" from the white N. I will try and find a game picture or other university photo that shows it, and post it here. A very cool flag, but must be a special University-only type of thing.

It is hard to describe, but if any of you saw it, you would know what I am talking about.

Thanks to all who are trying to help!

Yep Guys, that is it (except reversed like you described). It must be sold somewhere, because I first saw one flying on ESPN GameDay when we were at Notre Dame in 2000. Have seen them around at various games since then. And just this year, out at USC, we saw one flying in the crowd.

Thanks for all the help looking around. No winners yet, but I appreciate it guys!

• 1 month later...