RB Bryce Brown

Player: Bryce Brown

Hometown: Wichita, KS

Position: RB

Height: 6'0"

Weight: 210 lbs.

40 time: 4.5

Visit Date:

Scholarships offered: Nebraska, Mizzou, Okie St., TX Tech, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Kansas, Kentucky, Florida, Florida State, Kansas State, North Carolina, Ohio State, Oklahoma, USC

Favorites:

Rankings/Stars:

Rivals: :star:star:star:star:star

Big Red Report: :star:star:star:star:star

Assessing the talent: I live here in Wichita, kansas and pay attention to high school football around here. And let me tell you this guy is a stud. He's only a Sophomore at Wichita East, and he already has broken the single season Wichita City League rushing record, and he only played 8 games. I know KU and K state will be all over this kid. This is prolly the best RB to come out of Wichita, since Barry Sanders. I hope Cally and crew will be out to get this Kid, cuz he will be a star

Odds of becoming a Cornhusker: 2% His brother signed with Florida St and is being recruited by ever major University in the nation.

• 2 weeks later...

His brother Arthur Brown is a Junior stud linebacker for Wichita East. I know that Georgia and OU are after him. I would guess these two will be going to the same school. Both of them could go wherever they want. They attended the OU V. Texas game. Nebraska needs to get coach Gilmore down here as he is a native Wichitan.

• 2 weeks later...

I live here in Wichita, kansas and pay attention to high school football around here. And let me tell you this guy is a stud. He's only a Sophomore at Wichita East, and he already has broken the single season Wichita City League rushing record, and he only played 8 games. I know KU and K state will be all over this kid. This is prolly the best RB to come out of Wichita, since Barry Sanders. I hope Cally and crew will be out to get this Kid, cuz he will be a star

you missed a pretty decent back who went to collegiate in the 90's.

• 1 month later...

I live here in Wichita, kansas and pay attention to high school football around here. And let me tell you this guy is a stud. He's only a Sophomore at Wichita East, and he already has broken the single season Wichita City League rushing record, and he only played 8 games. I know KU and K state will be all over this kid. This is prolly the best RB to come out of Wichita, since Barry Sanders. I hope Cally and crew will be out to get this Kid, cuz he will be a star

you missed a pretty decent back who went to collegiate in the 90's.

No i saw him, Deanglo Evans, i remember when nebraska got a commitment to him. Me and my grandpa went and saw him play on friday night. Also he had a cousin who wasnt a bad basketball player, by the name of Maurice Evans who played for Wichita State for a couple years before transfering to Texas and he now plays in the NBA

• 5 weeks later...

Heard some people here in Kansas talking about this kid. They say he's been timed at 4.2's/4.3's in the 40. Basicly expressed how amazingly good the kid is. We need to get him to Lincoln.

A good rule of thumb I use is add two-tenths of a second to any reported 40 time unless it's an electronic forty from a reliable source (like the Nike camps or NFL combine). 4.2 speed would make him one of the fastest people in the world. So he's more likely a 4.4/4.5 guy, which is still really fast.

Heard some people here in Kansas talking about this kid. They say he's been timed at 4.2's/4.3's in the 40. Basicly expressed how amazingly good the kid is. We need to get him to Lincoln.

A good rule of thumb I use is add two-tenths of a second to any reported 40 time unless it's an electronic forty from a reliable source (like the Nike camps or NFL combine). 4.2 speed would make him one of the fastest people in the world. So he's more likely a 4.4/4.5 guy, which is still really fast.

Yeah, thats true. This guy is still so young though, thats the scary part.

• 5 months later...

This kid is the best running back prospect in the nation right now(including 2008 prospects). He may end up being a better overall prospect than his brother(who I think is the best player of the 2008 class), but he is also most likely to follow his brother to Oklahoma(not commited yet but a big lean IMO).

watch his film, he may not be a better prospect yet but that can always change. With that said Arthur is a great prospect, one of the best linebackers over the past few years coming out of high school. And Oklahoma will be his destination, it will just take time.

• 1 month later...

watch his film, he may not be a better prospect yet but that can always change. With that said Arthur is a great prospect, one of the best linebackers over the past few years coming out of high school. And Oklahoma will be his destination, it will just take time.

Its not a guarantee on where either of them are going yet. I work with their dad his name also is arthur and I talk with him regularly about it and we only talk about arthur mainly not bryce so much yet since he is a year younger but ive told him that itd be awesome if they came to nebraska and he and both of his sons like nebraska alot with our coaches, facilities, and tradtion. I told him bryce would win a heisman if he played for us lol. But were in the running for both of them I can assure you.