Anyone want to sell me some Big 12 Tickets???

foote_21

Looking to buy some Big 12 Tickets... perferably I want to get some lower level ones, but I'll take anything, I just wanna be there to watch the Huskers beat the Longhorns! I know there are still some at ticketmaster but all they have are ones int he corner in the very top, but maybe just have to settle for those....

You can go to ebay right now and buy them for anywhere from $60.00 to $150.00 per tickets. You can find packages right now for the $100-$150 range. I bought four from ebay, great seats as well. Better hurry though. While it is pretty much a done deal for the game (NU/Texas) there is still a possiblity that both teams lose their final two games and then neither one would go. So right now while the game participants have not been "decided", the tickets are still fairly cheap!

• 3 weeks later...

Looking to buy some Big 12 Tickets... perferably I want to get some lower level ones, but I'll take anything, I just wanna be there to watch the Huskers beat the Longhorns! I know there are still some at ticketmaster but all they have are ones int he corner in the very top, but maybe just have to settle for those....

I got two lower level for 125.00 per tic

Husker153@juno.com

Drop me an e-mail....first come first serve....I will be at the game so u can pic up there

cash and carry

Go big red

• 2 weeks later...