Official Visitors for Colorado Game

Fife

Since the last 2 games were 11 a.m. starts, I was wondering who all will be visiting for Colorado. Will we be able to get all of the people that were scheduled to visit for other games in for this one? Someone please enlighten me.

So far we have:

OT Markus Zusevics

DE/RB Apiata Tuihalamaka (4-Star)

Link here to see who's scheduled to be at the CU game:

http://scout.scout.com/a.z?s=204&p=9&a...amp;dv=20061121

According to this there are a couple of Coffeyville, KS Juco's who will be there but have not been offered (LB Asante and S Chandler). Both of these guys have Kansas State rated higher than us on their Rivals favorites lists (Chandler signed with KSU out of HS). I hope this means we are expecting a lot of the younger high school LB's we are recruiting to be N. We are after some young high school potential safety prospects as well...gotta believe we are close with T. Lewis. Not sure if Bernstine is still in play, and what about Washington...he was also projecting as a potential safety/db and I thought we were close with him also.

:bonez

just checked the scout link and saw that every player that is scheduled to visit for the sCUm game has NU listed as medium or high interest, except for 1. Aimee says he has no intrest in NU, so the question that i have is why would NU waste a visit on a player that has no interest in the school. wouldnt you want to use that visit for somebody that has some interest?

sound like a waste to me, but what do i know

just checked the scout link and saw that every player that is scheduled to visit for the sCUm game has NU listed as medium or high interest, except for 1. Aimee says he has no intrest in NU, so the question that i have is why would NU waste a visit on a player that has no interest in the school. wouldnt you want to use that visit for somebody that has some interest?

I think he is listed as "no interest" because he is currently committed to Texas Tech.

I think he is listed as "no interest" because he is currently committed to Texas Tech.

Well, lets steal this guy away from them then....Memorial Stadium vs sCUm should be an awesome sight for these recruits!!!

Scout's list is changing http://scout.scout.com/a.z?s=204&p=9&a...amp;dv=20061121

I noticed Chandler is out. Don't think he ever got offered but his Coffeyville, KS Juco teammate Asante is coming. A 4-star Juco LB...I'll be interested in what happens here. He had some buzz and then sort of dropped off for awhile and does not have high interest in us last I checked. Will be interested in how he likes our gameday experience. There is an OL Cornell listed as coming to CU game. Appears he had committed to Michigan St. but now taking visit with us likely do to coaching shake-up at MSU? Noticed new WR Hagg...anyone know about him? Bummer to see that it looks like Harris is out. Amie is still coming but it appears that is now in Dec. along with others who were originally slated for the CU game including OT's Parker and Zusevics and the kicker Kunalic. Looks like a number of visits got pushed to Dec...not sure why but still good to see they will visit. Hopefully will get some more in for the CU game (as of now 11/19/06 the visit count is 8 for the CU game).