AT&T Cotton Bowl (Calling Nebraska Husker Fans!!)

DallasGent

I have a four tickets available to the 2007 AT&T Cotton Bowl Classic in Dallas. The Bowl Game will be between the Big 12 Conference #2 versus a team from the SEC Conference. At www.attcottonbowl.com, the loser of the Big 12 Championship Game will be representing the Big 12 in the Cotton Bowl.

Calling all Nebraska Fans!! I reside in Dallas, and my team is not in it, but since they are not, I am selling!!

The Game is at 10:30am on New Years Day in Dallas. I am selling four tickets plus a parking pass inside the Stadium Gates. Section 107, Row 26, Seats 13-16. One of these seats are a "end seat on the aisle". These seats are in between the 40-30 yard line.

These tickets would make a great "Christmas Gift" for you favorite football fan.

Please email me at rmotexas@hotmail.com with offers... Face/Purchased Value of tickets are $90/each ticket.

I paid $400 total package (parking pass + service fees) last January, and I will sell at $550.

I have been holding on to these tickets for the past 11 months, however, since my team is not in it, just selling a "bit" over total package.

--Ryan--

North Dallas Resident

cold. very cold. please don't buy these anyone...

Evening,,,I was trying to give a Big12 team the opportunity to purchase tickets to support their team in the Cotton Bowl. Congrats to Nebraska for getting this far.

My team, Texas A&M, did not make it that far.

Again Congrats!

Not trying to make a profit, just trying to sell reasonable to fans who would enjoy watchig "their" team!

:-)

cold. very cold. please don't buy these anyone...

Evening,,,I was trying to give a Big12 team the opportunity to purchase tickets to support their team in the Cotton Bowl. Congrats to Nebraska for getting this far.

My team, Texas A&M, did not make it that far.

Again Congrats!

Not trying to make a profit, just trying to sell reasonable to fans who would enjoy watchig "their" team!

:-)

whatever. you're posting this before the game is even over. that's why its low class.

GO BIG RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And beat the crap out of Boise State , Sooners! Show them what big time CFB is all about. We will destroy Auburn and show them that the Big 12 is nothing to laugh at in the Cotton Bowl. I'm disappointed but love this team , AND WILL ALWAYS LOVE MY HUSKERS!