NU/Auburn in the Cotton Bowl

They key for us will be to put pressure on Brandon Cox, he has been very inconsistent when pressured this year. Good for us since pass rushing is our forte. Offensively we will have our hands full they sport a pretty good defense but they typically do not see the kind of offense we have and that might play out. Lots of short passes underneath should loosen them up a bit.

ive heard the cotton bowl stadium is a dump. i dont understand that because then why would oklahoma-texas play there?

my guess is that it is a dump because they only play two games there a year. texas vs. oklahoma and the cotton bowl. not a lot of money to go back into the stadium from just two games...

If their D isn't as good as OU's, then I think they could win this game. OU is actually 12-1 cause they got robbed by the refs. They could easily be playing for the MNC if that didn't happen.

Auburn's defense, like much of the SEC, is small but exceedingly fast and quick. Makes them vunerable to a power run game, which is pretty much all Arkansas is. However, it also means that they tend to be able to get to the quarterback pretty well on pass plays. So, ideally, we should see a steady does of the run, with some quick, three-step drop passes from our offense.

Auburn shouldn't be able to run on the Huskers. There is not a defense in the SEC that's built like the Huskers - SEC defenses tend to be fast but undersized. That means that we can expect to see a lot of passing. Well, hell, I guess everybody would take that route with the Huskers this year...

All-in-all, a winnable game.