New Commit!!!!

Bowman struggled early because of a bad hammy, not due to lack of ability. Jones was forced into starting because of the Bowman injury, he probably would have backed up Grixby (at least to begin with) until he learned and got more comfortable.

Assuming Bowman stays, Murillo will have no pressure on him to start from day one. He will also benefit from being here for Spring ball, something that would have surely helped Jones. A secondary of Bowman Jones/Murillo with Grix in the nickel sounds really good to me.

Bowman struggled early because of a bad hammy, not due to lack of ability. Jones was forced into starting because of the Bowman injury, he probably would have backed up Grixby (at least to begin with) until he learned and got more comfortable.

Assuming Bowman stays, Murillo will have no pressure on him to start from day one. He will also benefit from being here for Spring ball, something that would have surely helped Jones. A secondary of Bowman Jones/Murillo with Grix in the nickel sounds really good to me.

No, Bowman also had trouble adjusting to D1 football. It wasn't all the hammy.

But I do agree that spring practice will help Murillo a ton...

For those interested, we are now up to 14 in Rivals' Team Rankings.

If Paul is bumped up to a :star:star:star:star:star , we will have a Top-Ten class.

With :star:star:star:star players like Bernstine, Ross, and Burkes still having us high on their lists.

Bernstine was quoted in saying after his Nu visit that Iowa was still leading for his services, so i dont think we will be seeing him in Lincoln, but as far as ross and Burkes it looks really good for both of them. :thumbs