Recruiting in NE??

This is such a lame thread that I didn't read any responses so I'm sorry if I repeat someone here.

RECRUITING A LOT OF NEBRASKA KIDS WILL GET YOU A HEAD COACHING JOB AT OHIO.

Why the hell would we take 5-6 Nebraska kids just to take them?

This staff is looking and finding the best talent. Should we take out some of these Texas kids we have and replace them with the two star Nebraska kids?

Don't be retarded.

The 2007 class from NE just isnt that strong. Niles Paul and Jared Crick get us the #1 and #4 players in the state. We dont want players just becuase they are from nebraska. We want players becuase they are the best. In cases like Niles Paul, he is one of the best. And Crick looks like he has potenial.

The rest in the rivals top 5 are Philip Bates, who is off to ISU to play QB. We didnt want him as a QB. Gunn is going to miami. Beyond those top 4 though there is a big drop.

I wouldnt worry about it. BC and company know what they are doing with recruiting. If this year is kind of thin from NE then so be it. We look like next year will make up for it.

Crick is a lot more athletic than any of us think. As Solich would say, "He moves around well."