Parking at the Cotton Bowl

HANC

This is probably for the members from Texas or if anyone has gone to the Cotton Bowl before...

Do you need a parking pass, or is it highly suggested to pick one up. I live an hour from Lincoln, so if anyone says that I should get one, I will find time to drive over and pick one up.

Thanks for your help.

What about tailgating in the lots..... People (security) pretty cool, or are they pretty strict?

This is probably for the members from Texas or if anyone has gone to the Cotton Bowl before...

Do you need a parking pass, or is it highly suggested to pick one up. I live an hour from Lincoln, so if anyone says that I should get one, I will find time to drive over and pick one up.

Thanks for your help.

What about tailgating in the lots..... People (security) pretty cool, or are they pretty strict?

If you do not have a parking pass, DO NOT i repeat DO NOT park in neighborhood owned lots or yards. The Fair Park part of Dallas is not what you would call a nice side of town (putting it very very nicely). I have never actually tailgated at the Cotton Bowl but they let you do it for Texas-OU so im sure they let you do it for the Cotton Bowl as well. If you want an easy cheap way to get to the game, take the DART (Dallas Area Rapid Transit) Shuttle to the game. I have done it before and it worked out well.

Info here: http://www.dart.org/cottonbowl.asp?zeon=DARTHomePage