Need a good Hotel

HSKRNOKC

I have looked at the search. I am still confused about where to stay. I will be arriving Sunday . Me and my brother are looking for a Hotel near the Cotton bowl that has a good bar to party at for New Years eve.

I reserved the Adams Mark but after reading the reveiws frankly it doesnt look like what I am looking for.

So people in the know, PLEASE HELP!!!!!

Huskrnokc, This probably won't help, but we are staying at a Ramada inn near Love Field.... of course, we are flying into Love.... The rates are ok.....$75 a night.... I have found a few decent hotels at $60 night, but once again, near Love...

The Ramada is only 15 minutes from the Cotton Bowl, according to mapquest.

I have looked at the search. I am still confused about where to stay. I will be arriving Sunday . Me and my brother are looking for a Hotel near the Cotton bowl that has a good bar to party at for New Years eve.

I reserved the Adams Mark but after reading the reveiws frankly it doesnt look like what I am looking for.

I will see what I can find for you. To be honest brother, you dont want a hotel near the Cotton Bowl. It's kind of ghetto. And I dont think you'll find a close bar. My suggestion would be downtown, but would have to spend a lot more. Even better would be a 10-15 minute drive from there to Addison. Hey, that's my name! There are tons and tons of Hotels and Bars. "Restaraunt Row" is located on Beltline between the Tollway and Midway. The city next to Addison is Carrollton which has Cape Buffalo - the North Texas Nebraska fan club bar that has pool, live music, etc. They'll be showing the game. So if you google for Hotels or check out Orbitz, look for downtown/uptown Dallas (zip 75219) or Addison (75001).

Hope this helps some.

GRB!!!

I will see what I can find for you. To be honest brother, you dont want a hotel near the Cotton Bowl. It's kind of ghetto. And I dont think you'll find a close bar. My suggestion would be downtown, but would have to spend a lot more. Even better would be a 10-15 minute drive from there to Addison. Hey, that's my name! There are tons and tons of Hotels and Bars. "Restaraunt Row" is located on Beltline between the Tollway and Midway. The city next to Addison is Carrollton which has Cape Buffalo - the North Texas Nebraska fan club bar that has pool, live music, etc. They'll be showing the game. So if you google for Hotels or check out Orbitz, look for downtown/uptown Dallas (zip 75219) or Addison (75001).

Hope this helps some.

GRB!!!

Are you going to the New Years Eve celebration at Cape Buffalo?