Game Day Traffic at Cotton Bowl

HANC

Anyone who has been to the Cotton Bowl before, please help.

We are staying at a Hotel near Love Field.... just wondering how difficult it is going to be to get to State Fair Park on game day..... Just needing to have an idea of what time to leave Hotel in order to be in our seats by 9:30 am.

If anyone can offer an idea, I appreciate it !!!

Thanks and Go Big Red

Anyone who has been to the Cotton Bowl before, please help.

We are staying at a Hotel near Love Field.... just wondering how difficult it is going to be to get to State Fair Park on game day..... Just needing to have an idea of what time to leave Hotel in order to be in our seats by 9:30 am.

If anyone can offer an idea, I appreciate it !!!

Thanks and Go Big Red

you will hit traffic once you get to downtown. I would try and leave at about 7:30 to 8:00 to make sure you get there on time. I am coming from SW Arlington and I am leaving at 7:00 am...

Once agian, thanks hook em !!!! We will make sure to leave early enough.... we may even take the DART if that makes more sense for us. Surely we can get on that somewhere near Love Field.

The Dart is the easiest option...im going to be going with 4 people though and i already have a parking pass...so money speaking it makes sense to park at the stadium...