2007 Husker recruiting class

I realize many of you are pissed off(for good reason) about the game earlier, myself included to a certain degree, but I am getting over it quite easy. To look on the bright side is all we can do now. I have been thrilled with this years recruiting class and I think it might just be the best one we've had since Callahan got here. Anyone else agree? We hit the DB's and DL very hard in this class. Got a nice couple commits from some good Qb's. Nice wr commits here and there. Got a few rb/athlete guys who will make an impact for us in more than 1 way. To cap it off, a couple of much needed o-line commits. Overall it could be our best class with Cally as head coach so far.

The loss was a tough pill but I have begun to look ahead as well. The recruiting class was tops in my book. I am also very excited about next years possibilities with Keller at the helm (assumption on my part). I would like to see what happens next year with the secondary though. A few of our weaknesses were the secondary and the O line. Our O line made HUGE strides (especially form last year) but I saw little progress with the secondary. Any guesses anyone for next years secondary?

When alot of the top recruits commit, this class may not be in the top 10. Everyone thought that the 2005 class was great and up to this point its really not that impressive.

Who ever said that it had to be in the top 10(according to ranking services) to be a good class? I just think it has the potential to turn out as Cally's best class when you look at the size/speed/athleticism overall of this class. No one ever said anything about it having to be in the top 10 for it to be Bill's best class since he's been here.