OLB Arthur Brown

I dont know if its true or not but a guy posted Arthur Brown is my cousin and he will not be a wildcat.

What are the odds he'll be a Husker?

I was wondering the same thing. It seems like most of the "reports" I've been hearing, well what you can get for free anyways mention him favoring the Sooners.

I REALLY hope the coaches do a good job recruiting him!!! I dont know much about other teams situations, but they cant have a much better one than ours for him AND his brother, if they want to go to the same place. Arthur could start his freshmen year because we are losing all our LBs obviously and his brother would be coming in the year Lucky and Glenn would be leaving.

I want this kid to come here SO bad!

Brown got screwed on the ratings for rivals this year, to begin with anyway. They have him as the number 15 player overall I believe with two linebackers rated ahead of him. The most amazing thing is they have Nigel Bradham as the number one linebacker in the nation and I watched his film and honestly thought it was a joke. He is pretty much diving on the runner after the play is over with, getting knocked down by linemen, it was just ridiculous. I am not sure what rivals thought process is on this one.

Brown got screwed on the ratings for rivals this year, to begin with anyway. They have him as the number 15 player overall I believe with two linebackers rated ahead of him. The most amazing thing is they have Nigel Bradham as the number one linebacker in the nation and I watched his film and honestly thought it was a joke. He is pretty much diving on the runner after the play is over with, getting knocked down by linemen, it was just ridiculous. I am not sure what rivals thought process is on this one.

that nigel guy committed to florida state so...hmph he won't qualify :)

I do agree with you though athur brown is way better...tapewise anyway