Signing Day Suprises

My guess is that we won't have any surprises, but if anyone bolts, I agree it will be Ross .....man I hope not..

I don't expect any "additions".....has anyone heard of any "rumblings?"..... I thought maybe that Gunn will decommit to Miami or that BAtes may decommit to ISU...... article in Omaha paper this week said both are solid...but maybe ????

I am still not sold on David Ross becoming a Husker. He has been very wishy washy and the latest crap with OSU and ASU makes ya wonder. Where there is smoke, there is fire...

With that said, I hope that he does make the decision to sign with NU, because he is a great player.

Actually this year we might get a "good" surprise. Granted the T. Lewis decommittment probably hurts more than the good surprise but hey, we'll take what we can get.

I think Ross is firm to NU now. His coach is practically promising that he will stick with his NU pledge.

So now we need to kick the crap out of Oklahomo for the next few years so we can tell Reggie and Travis how dumb they are.