2007 Recruiting Resource -- everything in 1 place

Blackshirt

I have to ask about this ...

Davis has become known for his explosive strength off the line of scrimmage. He recorded 30 bench reps of 225 pounds and squatted 575 pounds at the Greater Kansas City combine last year. On the field, he registered 70 tackles and six sacks as a junior in 2005, helping him earn first-team all-city and all-conference honors. "He's a very disruptive force," Savannah (Mo.) coach Dave Kuhl said. "He's so strong and quick that you have to double-team him almost every play."

Demetrious is just in HS, but can bench 225lbs. a total of 30 times? Are you sure, or do you mean 185lbs.? It is the weight that most HS events make you bench. Even 30 reps at 185lbs. for a kid in HS is pretty outstanding.

If Davis can bench 225lbs. that many times already, he would come in as one of the stronger players on our team already. Remember, Carriker only got 225lbs. up 33 times at the combine.

If Davis' numbers are correct, in a few years that guy will be a freakin' bull!

Blackshirt- I noticed that Curenski Gilleyen has the wrong bio. I believe it shows Roy Helu's bio again for him. Other than that it all looks really good. Great Job!

Thanks GC, this has been corrected. I appreciate it.

Looks like Marcel Jones has the wrong bio too. Looks like Burkes'.

Can you imagine those two on basketball court? Wonder if we'll see them pull a Julius Peppers and play both sports.

Also Anthony Blue has the Bio for Armando Murillo

Just saw this - it's been fixed - thanks for the feedback.