Introducing C.R.A.B.S.

maryland husker

Hi! My name is Greg, and I'm the unofficial "mouthpiece" for a group of 'Husker fans in the MD/DC/PA/WV/VA/DE area called C.R.A.B.S. which stands for Chesapeake Region Affiliated Bugeater Society.

We have about 50 members, most concentrated around the Ft. Meade, MD area, where the group got its start, but also on ships at sea and in combat zones overseas. We have game watch parties at Sonoma's Bar & Grill in Columbia, and they have been very, very good to us.

We caravan to any games in our area, and have been blessed with some good trips lately. We will be out in force in September down in North Carolina.

If you live in this region, shoot me a PM and I'll add you to our email roster. If you find yourself in the area for business or pleasure, we would love to meet you.

Hi! My name is Greg, and I'm the unofficial "mouthpiece" for a group of 'Husker fans in the MD/DC/PA/WV/VA/DE area called C.R.A.B.S. which stands for Chesapeake Region Affiliated Bugeater Society.

We have about 50 members, most concentrated around the Ft. Meade, MD area, where the group got its start, but also on ships at sea and in combat zones overseas. We have game watch parties at Sonoma's Bar & Grill in Columbia, and they have been very, very good to us.

We caravan to any games in our area, and have been blessed with some good trips lately. We will be out in force in September down in North Carolina.

If you live in this region, shoot me a PM and I'll add you to our email roster. If you find yourself in the area for business or pleasure, we would love to meet you.

Welcome aboard. This type of post in this forum is exactly why we created this forum. It may not get a ton of looks but I'm telling you your gonna meet up with someone who saw this ad and catches you at a game.

Please feel free to put any kind of advertisement for get togethers, announcements pertaining to your group or business.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Hello Greg and All!

I live in Severn, MD but am from Omaha, NE and am a lifelong Husker fan. Glad to have found you all.

post-6304-1231814425.jpg