DHS-XLine Hat

by the way, my wife bought me the white one for fathers day

And you are sending it to me right?

let me think about that for a minute.........no

He's not sending it to you UNO because it's already on a truck to Des Moines. ;)

Actually it was on a truck to Des Moines and I just checked the status and it left Des Moines and was on its was west. To late for you BRA.

you could order it from the Husker Gear link on the homepage of Huskerboard and have it mailed directly to you. $22.00 and it supports the board also. (damn i should be a paid spokesman) :steam

He's not sending it to you UNO because it's already on a truck to Des Moines. ;)

Actually it was on a truck to Des Moines and I just checked the status and it left Des Moines and was on its was west. To late for you BRA.

you could order it from the Husker Gear link on the homepage of Huskerboard and have it mailed directly to you. $22.00 and it supports the board also. (damn i should be a paid spokesman) :steam

Can I use some of my husker dollars towards it???

• 1 month later...

Can I use some of my husker dollars towards it???

sorry only at huskergear.com

just FYI, if you buy the white one and you wear it outside when it is hot and you sweat alot, the red will fade into the white and then you will have a little pink spots on it.

i found out this weekend when i went to worlds of fun in kc, 90+ degrees and i swear it was 150% humidity. and if that wasnt bad enough, my husker hat has some pink on it now.

a conspiracy i tell ya

just FYI, if you buy the white one and you wear it outside when it is hot and you sweat alot, the red will fade into the white and then you will have a little pink spots on it.

i found out this weekend when i went to worlds of fun in kc, 90+ degrees and i swear it was 150% humidity. and if that wasnt bad enough, my husker hat has some pink on it now.

a conspiracy i tell ya

That sucks Rob.

Note to self... get black.