08 defensive recruiting expectations

D-end 1-2 would have loved to get riley rieff but that wasn't meant to be still left are kapron lewis moore who is a rivals 250 guy out of TX and Ethen Johnson who is a rivals 100 guy out of Oregon and hopefully we can steal him like we stole Ndomukong suh

D-line probably 2-3 guys this is the first year we probably don't need to take a Juco woopeeeeeee!!!! :)

LB there is the obvious target in Arthur Brown but hopefully we can reel in Sean Fisher and take the cream of the crop of Juco backers which we will need to fill some major holes coming up that is why I think nebraska would be a better choice than oklahoma for brown because of are soon to be thin positon at linebacker and Oklahoma bringing in anual 5 star Lb's anyways i see us taking 2 Jucos and 2 High schoolers this season

CB we will probably take 1 more besides david whitmore couldn't find anyone real highly touted but looks like Whitmore is moving up the ranks and also a guy like gahn mcgaffie could play CB if im not mistaken or maybe he is safety but that is a guy we have offered

Safety probably something close to CB take 1-2 probably 2 guys

kicker no need

LB there is the obvious target in Arthur Brown but hopefully we can reel in Sean Fisher and take the cream of the crop of Juco backers which we will need to fill some major holes coming up that is why I think nebraska would be a better choice than oklahoma for brown because of are soon to be thin positon at linebacker and Oklahoma bringing in anual 5 star Lb's anyways i see us taking 2 Jucos and 2 High schoolers this season

As far as LB's, I'd really like to get a bumper crop as we could really get an awesome class like we are doing with the offensive line. Arthur Brown, Jon Major, and Sean Fisher should be targets we are relentless on. Brandon Magee, Jonathan Meyers, and Kyle Prater also seem like they should all give us a good look.

:bonez:bonez:bonez