RB Jonas Gray

he had a great time, and was more impressed with NU than any of his other visits. his Mom was very pleased with the visit also, saying that she would be comfortable with Jonas making Lincoln his home away from home.

He is getting ready to go out of the country on a missionary trip and will return about the same time as Demens return from Lincoln.

after the two compare notes i would like to believe that the could pull the trigger to NU

OKC, I don't know the reporter you are talking about -- but I have heard/read almost the same exact thing.

Basically, after Demens visits at the end of this month, it could get VERY exciting for us in recruiting. And no, it isn't just limited to this Michigan duo.

FWIW, the reporter twisted some of Gray's words in order to make it sound like he had committed to Louisville. Further reports have shown that he didn't and that the guy was just blowing smoke.

OKC, I don't know the reporter you are talking about -- but I have heard/read almost the same exact thing.

Basically, after Demens visits at the end of this month, it could get VERY exciting for us in recruiting. And no, it isn't just limited to this Michigan duo.

Same guy predicted Demens to be N too.