RB Jonas Gray

Man, I hope he's a Husker...it would be so disappointing if he weren't. Ah, well....the anticipation...

No doubt. After all of what we have been hearing about Nebraska being in the lead and how he loved his visit it would be very disappointing if he doesn't end up a Husker. But in hind site thats how things work sometimes. All we can do is wait and hope.

Edit: Does anyone know if a feed will be broadcast over the internet anywhere for a guy to watch? I just so happen to have Friday off.

it is being reported out there that he has 5 teams that he is going to ask the coaches a series of 7 questions each today and will decide and announce on friday at a press confrence at his high school at 10 am

Love to have this guy but, this... who has the biggest bannana crap...let him go. I have 7 questions? Seems like a game. Yes, I know the kid is 17, needs a bit of guidance, and this is a HUGE disicion, but I almost think these kids enjoy this modern age of the internet. They all read Rivals and Scout and our boards to see what we all say....I will take a guy who just wants to play football over some 4 or 5 star punk. who perhaps needs guidance from dad, playing 7 question any day. We can find better. Yes, I know many will disagree with this post but I also know there is a silent majority who agree with me.

it is being reported out there that he has 5 teams that he is going to ask the coaches a series of 7 questions each today and will decide and announce on friday at a press confrence at his high school at 10 am

Love to have this guy but, this... who has the biggest bannana crap...let him go. I have 7 questions? Seems like a game. Yes, I know the kid is 17, needs a bit of guidance, and this is a HUGE disicion, but I almost think these kids enjoy this modern age of the internet. They all read Rivals and Scout and our boards to see what we all say....I will take a guy who just wants to play football over some 4 or 5 star punk. who perhaps needs guidance from dad, playing 7 question any day. We can find better. Yes, I know many will disagree with this post but I also know there is a silent majority who agree with me.

C'mon man, are you kidding me?

I am probably in the minority here but it sounds like he is simply interviewing schools and coaches that he is considering. That's really not any different than a typical job seeker would do with a new company. I think it sounds as though he is very level headed and working hard to make the right decision. Kudos to him.

I am probably in the minority here but it sounds like he is simply interviewing schools and coaches that he is considering. That's really not any different than a typical job seeker would do with a new company. I think it sounds as though he is very level headed and working hard to make the right decision. Kudos to him.

That's kind of what I thought. The chances of having second thoughts or backing out at the last minute are way down if he has carefully weighed his options before committing(Trevor Robinson). I think it is very mature to ask what is important for him to make his decision, it sounds like he has a good support system.

I am probably in the minority here but it sounds like he is simply interviewing schools and coaches that he is considering.

That was my impression. But the fact that he's set tomorrow as the day to announce his decision makes me think he's more or less made his decision, while asking each coach a series of questions makes me think he's still very much considering his options.

It's not so much that i think what he's doing is right or wrong, just that it all seems a little odd. But whatever, i don't really care much.

Maybe he has asked each coach these questions already and he is just seeing if his stance with them has change. Maybe he is just trying to reaffirm the decision that he is going to make. Maybe he isn't doing this at all and its just a rumor that was started out there. What I'm getting at here is that only he knows whats going on and we could sit here all day and speculate if we wanted to.