JUCO DE Simi Kuli

Player: Simi Kuli

Hometown: Torrance, CA

Position: DE

Height: 6'4"

Weight: 270 lbs.

40 time: 5.0

Visit Date:

Scholarships offered: Nebraska, LSU, Kansas State, Oklahoma, Texas A&M, Arizona, Oregon, BYU, Oregon State

Favorites:

Rankings/Stars:

Rivals: :star:star:star:star:star

Big Red Report: :star:star:star:star:star

Assessing the talent: From Scout: As a strongside defensive end for El Camino in 2006 Kuli posted 50 tackles, 15 tackles for loss, five sacks, 20 quarterback hurries and one fumble recovery in 10 games.

Odds of becoming a Cornhusker: 35% Calls Nebraska "Defensive End University" and appears to be very interested in coming to NU.

• 3 weeks later...

I can just picture Blaine Gabbert calling this guy up...

Blaine: HEY BIG GUY!

Simi: ........

Blaine: So listen, you should totally transfer to nebraska!!!

Blaine: Not sure? I understand man, I really do. But seriously dude, you won't regret it. They are putting together one of the best recruiting classes ever at that school, it is going to be absolutely absurd.

Blaine: OH! I almost forgot. There is this new kicker, his name is Adi Kunalic, I know it's not an exact match but your guys' names sound AWFULLY alike and I think you two would really hit it off. He's kind of a twitchy little guy, obviously unlike you (looks up at Simi's massiveness), but he's really a good guy.

Simi: ........i want eat.

Blaine: Oh yeah? Did I mention this amazing cafeteria they have and all the awesome places to eat in Lincoln???

Last year, playing for El Camino, Kuli racked up 50 tackles, including15 for loss, five of which were sacks. Kuli also added 20 quarterback hurries and one fumble recovery in the 10 games he played. Add to those an impressive 4.70/40 out of his 6-4, 270 pound frame.

Scout article, free this weekend.

This guy would be a GREAT get for us!