Next Commit

Well I was expecting Hetzer or Mohler as the next to commit, i didnt see Rippy as a possibility until his visit.

But Rippy is the latest to be "N" and that is great news. and Mohler commits on the same day........awesome

but I bet that Hetzer will pull the string by next Saturday.

We are scaling down on JUCO players, we are pretty much picking and choosing if we want a JUCO player or not now and only really taking them at positions where we had a decommit or a non qualifier or something similar at the position.

with alot of the stars leaving after their jr year, i understand the need to fill gaps. JUCO players have shown the ability to compete at a higher level than high school. only thing i dont like is the 2 for 2 players. i would much rather have 3 for 3 or better yet 4 for 3

JMHO

We are scaling down on JUCO players, we are pretty much picking and choosing if we want a JUCO player or not now and only really taking them at positions where we had a decommit or a non qualifier or something similar at the position.

with alot of the stars leaving after their jr year, i understand the need to fill gaps. JUCO players have shown the ability to compete at a higher level than high school. only thing i dont like is the 2 for 2 players. i would much rather have 3 for 3 or better yet 4 for 3

JMHO

I'd agree with that. That's why the pickups of Larry Asante and Zack Lee are pretty sweet since they both have 3 years of eligibility. I don't foresee a ton of JC's this year, or in the near future for that matter, but if there is a guy out there that is going to immediately make the team better at a position of need, then I say why not.