SIGNED: WR Khiry Cooper

If he can catch the ball when it is thrown his way, that is what I care about. As stated above Mo was not the fastest guy, but was a key receiver. Swift is the same way....

Swift can't catch it when he is wide open either :bang , but I am sure Khiry can and will

I can't believe you are saying this....you can't expect a WR to catch every single ball thrown to him. Moss and Owens drop passes too. Are they not reliable then???

I think Swift is our best WR coming back and will be a good leader for some of the younger guys (esp. Paul) and if Khiry commits as well. Swift is not the fastest guy, but he knows how to get open and has made some pretty big plays in his career.

Yes, I will give you "doubters" the fact that Swift dropped a handful of "routine" catches this past season.....I found myself cursing his drops more than once.......BUT, I think Nate Swift IS NEBRASKA......... I love this guy, and IMO, hands-down, he is our best WR on next years team....the guy can get open, and is usually good for a clutch catch or TD whenever you need it......

I am not sure how anyone could not repsect Nate......

C'mon Khiry, come join a young and talented WR group that will be led by the likes of Swift.....we need you..

I have a very good feeling about the Huskers getting this kid. Coach Ron Brown is really connecting with his kid. Cooper has a great attitude about him. Would LOVE to see him scoring for the Huskers on Saturdays.

It's nice he's getting along with the tightends coach but how is he getting along with the WR coach.

I have a very good feeling about the Huskers getting this kid. Coach Ron Brown is really connecting with his kid. Cooper has a great attitude about him. Would LOVE to see him scoring for the Huskers on Saturdays.

It's nice he's getting along with the tightends coach but how is he getting along with the WR coach.

Many times you have position coaches responsible for certain areas of the country and are in charge of recruiting in that certian area. So an offensive coach can at times recruit kids who play defense and vice versa.

Shreveport (La.) Calvary Academy wide receiver Khiry Cooper enjoyed his trip to Arkansas and has one more stop to make before making a decision. Cooper, 6-2, 175, 4.48, will then decide between the two schools. Come inside to find out what Cooper had to say about the visit, what he says about playing another sport and more.

Between the two schools?

Is that bad, or is he visiting us? I thought he already did?