RB LaMichael James

Makes you wonder why Oregon isn't more consistently in the top 10 like USC.

If it's not the recruiting and not the facilities, that only leaves the coaches to be dragging it down.

and Bellotti is a good coach imo.. he reminds me of a wanne-be-pete carroll ... if Dixon doesn't get hurt last year who knows where they end up ? maybe playing LSU for the title .. of course that's a shoulda woulda coulda

If it's not the recruiting and not the facilities, that only leaves the coaches to be dragging it down.

and Bellotti is a good coach imo.. he reminds me of a wanne-be-pete carroll ... if Dixon doesn't get hurt last year who knows where they end up ? maybe playing LSU for the title .. of course that's a shoulda woulda coulda

You mean Ohio St since they were the number one team at the end of the regular season.

You mean Ohio St since they were the number one team at the end of the regular season.

no I mean Oregon... remember they were # 2 before Dixon got hurt... and they were running on all cylinders at that time and I didn't see anybody stopping them, but he got hurt and they went down the $hitter

• 2 years later...

According to 1620 LaMichael was just sentenced to 10 days in jail for misdamenor harassment that occured outside his aprtment with his girlfriend or whoever she is. Kugler also stated that Chip Kelly has been reported as saying the University of Oregon will wait for Masolis sentence before handing down any punishments for Masoli's and James crimes.

I'm kind of glad he didn't come here....big time talent, big time ego. I wish the kid the best in his future, whatever it may be.

I think it he came here it would have been different. Eugene is way different than Lincoln and Bo would have made sure he stayed out of trouble. Not saying he doesn't have a big ego but I would have taken him because I think Bo would have the ability to straighten him out.

• 1 year later...