Weight: 282 lbs.

40 time: 4.8

Visit Date:

Scholarships offered: Nebraska, USC, Oregon, Ole Miss, Arizona

Favorites: USC

Rankings/Stars:

Rivals: :star:star:star

Bid Red Report: :star:star:star

Assessing the talent: Plays at top notch SoCal HS. From Scout (middle of page): Another lineman who continues to impress every time we see him is Jurrell Casey who was sporting a mohawk haircut today. Jurrell is a barrel-chested guy who is going to become a solid and thick plug in the middle of the line after a few years with a college conditioning program. He has a very quick first step and is surprisingly athletic for a guy his size.

Another Scout article here:

http://recruiting.scout.com/2/647881.html

Odds of becoming a Cornhusker: 15% Favors USC and there was talk of soft committ to the Trojans...recently he has opened up to visiting some other schools...remains to be seen if he will visit us. Says he will visit Oregon and perhaps others. No brainer of the year...have this kid visit Lincoln for the Nebraska vs. USC game!

:bonez

You know, I'm really surprised we are able to pull as many players out of California as we do. As much of bandwagoners as USC fans are, I would really think that every high school kid around there would be like "OMG BEST SCHOL EVAR MADE", unless their family raise them differently. Anyways, I don't think we'll realistically have much of a shot here.

You know, I'm really surprised we are able to pull as many players out of California as we do. As much of bandwagoners as USC fans are, I would really think that every high school kid around there would be like "OMG BEST SCHOL EVAR MADE", unless their family raise them differently. Anyways, I don't think we'll realistically have much of a shot here.

It may actually help. Southern Cal can only take 20-30 guys a year. A guy who isn't recruited by Southern Cal might not be too interested in the other local schools if he's totally enamored with them. For instance, what Southern Cal fan would want to play for UCLA? Anyway, just a thought.

• 7 months later...