Weight: 265 lbs.

40 time: 4.75

Visit Date:

Scholarships offered: Nebraska

Favorites: Signed and Enrolled with Nebraska

Rankings/Stars:

Rivals: :star:star:star

Big Red Report: :star:star:star

Assessing the talent: He has played one-year of basketball at Shasta College in California and then he transferred to the University of Northern Alabama to play football. But as husker rob says above, never hit the gridiron.

Odds of becoming a Cornhusker:100%

What is it that has stopped others from offering this guy? He seems like a solid prospect.

because he has not played a down of football since graduating HS, he went to college to play basketball for 1 year, then transfered to some school in Alabama to play football and redshirted, then left because he didnt like the way the coaches were developing players

two years to play two years

If that's the case then he better be ready to enroll come december and he better be ready to contribute come 08. I'm not a huge fan of 2 for 2 guys, but we'll see, we need to get something going at the TE position and maybe he is it.

two years to play two years

If that's the case then he better be ready to enroll come december and he better be ready to contribute come 08. I'm not a huge fan of 2 for 2 guys, but we'll see, we need to get something going at the TE position and maybe he is it.

Since he just enrolled at Citris would he be able to transfer that quickly to Nebraska without playing football? Or would he be transferring from Northern Alabama? UNA is Division II. I would think he'd have to sit out this season (2007) if he came to Division I rather than go the JUCO route.

---update:DJR I had misread your post. I also hope he'll be here next spring.

I keep thinking that Cally sees this guy as his Mo Purify replacement at the goal line. Who better to throw your jump ball to then a 6'7 TE with jump ball abilities derived from basketball? I think this guy is worth it if just for these limited situations.

Everyone on their defense can know it's coming, but sometimes it just doesn't matter~