Texas Football

Curenski has the smarts and physical attributes to play as a freshman. Not to many athletes are engineers, well at least not at a service academy. He excelled vs Converse Judson, Pflugerville, Westlake, Allen, Copperas Cove, A&M Consolidated... These are some of the best programs in the state of Texas' top classification. I just asked because they talk highly of Paul, but what class was he in? Curenski's team is well coached and have to compete every week to make the playoffs in a tough district and Region, with teams like Lufkin, Tyler Lee, Longview, Duncanville, Plano, Desoto, Dallas Carter, A&M, Woodlands. I just think that he will end up being the real thing. I ask questions about Joe McKnight, because he played for the 2A state champs in LA, but while at 5A state power Evangel, they were KILLED by Texas 4/5A teams. You can look like a STAR in a league of DOGS! The same might apply for the big RB from LaPorte. This class of Texans might prove to be pretty good in the end.

I ask questions about Joe McKnight, because he played for the 2A state champs in LA, but while at 5A state power Evangel, they were KILLED by Texas 4/5A teams. You can look like a STAR in a league of DOGS!

Huh? Payton Manning showed up at SC campus 3-4 weeks ago and asked if he could have some guys to throw to. Only about 6 players we asked to attend. Joe McKnight was one of them. Just imagine Joe play with that DOG Manning. Besides, all those LSU fans are upset for nothing, right?

Curenski has the smarts and physical attributes to play as a freshman. Not to many athletes are engineers, well at least not at a service academy. He excelled vs Converse Judson, Pflugerville, Westlake, Allen, Copperas Cove, A&M Consolidated... These are some of the best programs in the state of Texas' top classification. I just asked because they talk highly of Paul, but what class was he in? Curenski's team is well coached and have to compete every week to make the playoffs in a tough district and Region, with teams like Lufkin, Tyler Lee, Longview, Duncanville, Plano, Desoto, Dallas Carter, A&M, Woodlands. I just think that he will end up being the real thing. I ask questions about Joe McKnight, because he played for the 2A state champs in LA, but while at 5A state power Evangel, they were KILLED by Texas 4/5A teams. You can look like a STAR in a league of DOGS! The same might apply for the big RB from LaPorte. This class of Texans might prove to be pretty good in the end.

TL;DR.

I agree the Curenski is the real deal. His films are freakin amazing and he is blazing fast. On top of that, yes he does seem like a well educated guy. I think he and paul along with Henry will be a force for years to come. About Paul, people are saying that he is more of a possession receiver and while he may be more of a possession receiver then Curenski I think he is anything but just a possession receiver. While in Green Bay he was timed out at a 4.38 second forty from what he said after he got back. He does play in class A football in Nebraska which is the largest class. I dont think it is even close to the largest class in Texas or Florida, or Cali, but he did go to the All-American game and proved he could compete with the best in the nation as he was the leading receiver for his team. They both are going to be very good and I see both of them contributing in some way this year. I think Curenski will finally be the one who returns a kick for a TD this year.