sCUm game

• 1 month later...

Ok so I got 10 tickets to the game in section 103. Is there anyone else in that section? And this being my first game at the toilet bowl called Folsom field any pregame festivities or advice for us?

Tailgating is usually a good time. I have never had a problem with it as there are usually plenty of Husker fans around. The CU tailgate crowd is a bit older which also helps. Its the students you want to stay away from as they are nothing but trouble. I have heard there is a bar close by that many Husker fans frequent, but I forgot the name. I am sure someone here can help with the name.

Ok so I got 10 tickets to the game in section 103. Is there anyone else in that section? And this being my first game at the toilet bowl called Folsom field any pregame festivities or advice for us?

The Millenium Harvest House is where a lot of Huskers stay at and party at. I'll be there along with a couple hundred of by red clad friends!!! I was at the game in '05. Sat in section 107 which is almost directly across from the students. I believe the sCUm website will have the stadium layout.