red shirt freshman...

i posted a thread a week ago about who you thought we were going to red-shirt, but now that the first game is coming up does anyone know who we have or are going to red shirt?? and when does that need to be announced by??

It doesn't need to be announced at all. A decision doesn't have to be made. If they decide to play a guy, his redshirt is burned, up until that, it is intact.

i posted a thread a week ago about who you thought we were going to red-shirt, but now that the first game is coming up does anyone know who we have or are going to red shirt?? and when does that need to be announced by??

It doesn't need to be announced at all. A decision doesn't have to be made. If they decide to play a guy, his redshirt is burned, up until that, it is intact.

so in a sense they are all redshirts right now, but if they step on the field its off?? interesting

It makes sense to do it that way. thats what they did with beck when he was here. and I hope they do that with witt and lee this year. we should need them unless it is an extreme emergency, at which case it is worth burning the RS. I hope we can do the same with Gabbert, we will have to see if he is receptive to that.