Albany, NY, area fans?

Cornhuskermac

Hey, I just moved to the Albany area (Troy, actually). Any fellow fans in that region interested in setting up a watch-site? I'm not even sure of the best place to watch a game (besides somebody's place with a decent cable package, I guess), but I'm going to look into Ziggy's in Latham since that was recommended. Anyway, even if we don't start an official watch site, maybe we could pool resources for when PPV will be necessary.

Take Care,

Michael McArthur

• 11 months later...

I know this post is old, but I just moved to the Capital District and came to this board searching for a watchsite-- let me know if you're still interested.

Hey, I just moved to the Albany area (Troy, actually). Any fellow fans in that region interested in setting up a watch-site? I'm not even sure of the best place to watch a game (besides somebody's place with a decent cable package, I guess), but I'm going to look into Ziggy's in Latham since that was recommended. Anyway, even if we don't start an official watch site, maybe we could pool resources for when PPV will be necessary.

Take Care,

Michael McArthur