Shoes at Kickoff?

Hey.

Been watching the game, and for the life of me I cannot figure out why people in the stands are holding up their shoes during kickoff. Can anyone let me know the reason?

Thanks and sorry if this has been already asked and answered.

I'm guessing because we actually have a 'boot' this year.

Hey.

Been watching the game, and for the life of me I cannot figure out why people in the stands are holding up their shoes during kickoff. Can anyone let me know the reason?

Did Adi break the Touchback record today?

I think it was stated to be 6 in a game which he either had 5 or 6 when they cut away to the WF/BC game.

How long before he declares for the NFL?

Hey.

Did Adi break the Touchback record today?

I think it was stated to be 6 in a game which he either had 5 or 6 when they cut away to the WF/BC game.

How long before he declares for the NFL?

I thought he tied it at 6. Then we switched endzones and he was into the wind. Then he got one a yard into the endzone which was brought out and another which was well short of the goal line.

It's something the students started a couple of years ago for some reason.

It's pretty cool. I haven't seen it done anywhere else, but I could be wrong. My dad and I started doing it at home as well since my sister's boyfriend introduced us to it.

- Matt

It's something the students started a couple of years ago for some reason.

It's pretty cool. I haven't seen it done anywhere else, but I could be wrong. My dad and I started doing it at home as well since my sister's boyfriend introduced us to it.

- Matt

For some unexplainable reason, in my mind I keep replaying a clip from Cheers :cheers where that really old dead looking guy with the fedora (Phil?) saying to Norm and Cliff, "Pretty Weenie". chuckleshuffle

A few years ago there was a kicker from a visiting team that would remove his shoe from his kicking foot before he would kick off. The student section started removing their shoes before he would kick and would begin waving them in the air to make fun of him. Obviously it stuck.

Obvious to Who(m)

Taunting by Proxy.

I like it

Maybe they better put instructions in the program so more can get in on it..It'll be bigger than the MaCARENA :corndance