Place to Stay in Columbia

MadcatNU

Planning a trip to Columbia to see NU play the Tigers. Anyone know of a good hotel to stay at while i'm there?

MadcatNU:

We stayed at the Drury Inn in Columbia two years ago. Nice hotel (shopping area nearby, several restaurants too) and there were plenty of NU fans there last time. You may want to make reservations ASAP, as we were told that the Columbia hotels may be close to 100% full for that weekend in October.

Planning a trip to Columbia to see NU play the Tigers. Anyone know of a good hotel to stay at while i'm there?

MadcatNU:

We stayed at the Drury Inn in Columbia two years ago. Nice hotel (shopping area nearby, several restaurants too) and there were plenty of NU fans there last time. You may want to make reservations ASAP, as we were told that the Columbia hotels may be close to 100% full for that weekend in October.

Heard lots of people say anything in and around Columbia is booked solid

• 2 years later...

MadcatNU:

I live in Columbia and have an extra O RV lot pass and 2 adult/3 kids for MU-NU game on 10/8. Must have a camper or RV to access this lot. However, the lot opens for tailgating Wed. 10/7 at 6pm and you must be out by Fri 10/9 at 7am. I have always enjoyed our trips to Lincoln for the game even though I have never seen MU win in Lincoln. This parking lot is directly behind the old Hearnes Center( approx. 200 yd walk to stadium). 5 tickets are GA tickets in the South End Zone. If interested, email me an offer at dots4u@msn.com Thanks.