Wichita HUSKER fans

pennahuskr4life

For those of you that live in Wichita Ks. I will be in town for drill weekend the weekend of the USC game. And I was wondering what watch site you go to for the game? I am also planning on going to the Wichita East vs South game on friday night to watch Brown play.

Ok man I live in Wichita and I go to Victorys Sports Bar and Ill be attending the East game as well. I work with their dad and go to all their games and prepare yourself to be blown away by these kids theyre amazing!

No question, it's Victory's Sports Bar. We go there several times a year to watch the Big Red. It's packed, everybody wearing red, cheering loud, and drinking their favorite beverage. Just a great atmosphere. Our family is hosting a Husker party for the USC game so we will not make it that night but we will be at Victory's for the Ball St. game. Oh, you also have your choice of games to watch (little TV's at each booth) or they have two big screens and 27" screens all over the place. When the Huskers take the field, all screens go the Nebraska game and they crank up the volume over the entire bar and grill so you can hear everything. It's great!

We showed up at Victory's for the Troy game last year about 2 hours before kickoff and were told we would have to wait for a table/booth to open. One did after about a 15 minute wait but I was freaking out there for awhile. Pretty neat scene when you get about 2 blocks from Victory's. You can see big Nebraska flags waving in the wind and just about every car/van has their car flags/magnets etc. It's a beautiful sight!!! :woo

We showed up at Victory's for the Troy game last year about 2 hours before kickoff and were told we would have to wait for a table/booth to open. One did after about a 15 minute wait but I was freaking out there for awhile. Pretty neat scene when you get about 2 blocks from Victory's. You can see big Nebraska flags waving in the wind and just about every car/van has their car flags/magnets etc. It's a beautiful sight!!! :woo

yea, my plan is to get there a couple hours early just in case. Because i dont wanna be left out of the party for this one.