Husker Memorabilia

nilitel1

I have a framed poster of Tom Osborne's 250th Victory, a framed Tommie Frazier poster, a framed 1997 Big XII Champions poster, a framed 200th Consecutive Sellout poster (autographed by Jerry Tagge, Bob Devaney, and Johnny Rodgers), a mini helmet (autographed by Scott Frost), 8x10 autographed picture of Scott Frost, 8X10 autographed picture of Mike Minter, 8x10 autographed picture of Calvin Jones, 8x10 autographed picture of Micheal Booker, 2004 Husker poster (autographed by Steve Pedersen and Bill Callahan), a framed 1970 National Champions poster (autographed by the entire team), and other miscellaneous memoribilia (ex. Wheaties boxes, autographed programs, autographed football).

I obtained all autographed myself, except for the poster of the 1970 National Champions. In fact, BobbyNewcombeFan, I have a hat autographed by Bobby Newcombe (it is a Dallas Cowboys hat....it was the only thing I had for him to autograph at the time).

I will try to compile a more extensive list and post it.

I have pictures of all the following by request...

1. 36'x20' framed Tom Osborne's 250th Victory poster

2. 27'x24' framed 1970 National Champions team print - autographed by entire team

3. 22'x28' framed Tommie Frazier print - autographed by Tommie Frazier

4. 36'x20' framed 1997 Big XII Champions poster

5. 36'x20' framed 200th Consecutive Sellout poster - autographed by Bob Devaney, Jerry Tagge, and Johnny Rodgers

6. 22'x28' framed Tom Osborne Era of a Champion poster

7. 8'x10' signed Scott Frost picture

8. 8'x10' signed Mike Minter picture

9. 8'x10' signed Calvin Jones picture

10. 8'x10 signed Mike Booker picture

11. Mini helmet signed by Scott Frost and Russ Hochstein

12. Signed Scott Frost jersey

All the posters have been professionally framed (steel frames with glass fronts, ready to hang) and all autographs were obtained by me (except for the 1970 National Champions print). Please make an offer on any of the above items.

The items that I will get this weekend include...Wheaties boxes, signed programs, commemorative Coke bottles, autographed football, etc.

Let me know of any questions that you may have. Thanks for your interest!