Kyler Reed Lacks Class

My sons team just beat Kyler Reeds team St. Thomas Aquainis 21-14 who was 4-0. St. Thomas was favored heavily in this game, and they acted like it. The problem was they kept trying to get Kyler the ball and we had him locked down. The whole game he was throwing tantrums, jawing at anyone within earshot, and acting like a total a$$. It got so bad that at one point he started jawing at our Coach on the sidelines! It was embarassing to watch even as an opposing fan that this kid had been allowed to become so full of himself that he would act this way. I know what is said in the game during the heat of battle and in the piles, but this was completely over the top. I hope he gets his $hit together before he gets to Lincoln. (FYI my son had 115 yds rushing on 22 carries and 75 yds recieving on 5 catches with 1 recieving and 1 rushing TD against a vey good defense (proud Dad moment))

My sons team just beat Kyler Reeds team St. Thomas Aquainis 21-14 who was 4-0. St. Thomas was favored heavily in this game, and they acted like it. The problem was they kept trying to get Kyler the ball and we had him locked down. The whole game he was throwing tantrums, jawing at anyone within earshot, and acting like a total a$$. It got so bad that at one point he started jawing at our Coach on the sidelines! It was embarassing to watch even as an opposing fan that this kid had been allowed to become so full of himself that he would act this way. I know what is said in the game during the heat of battle and in the piles, but this was completely over the top. I hope he gets his $hit together before he gets to Lincoln. (FYI my son had 115 yds rushing on 22 carries and 75 yds recieving on 5 catches with 1 recieving and 1 rushing TD against a vey good defense (proud Dad moment))

Sounds like we ought to be recruiting your son instead. Congratulations on the big night! :cheers

Reed had a bad game...you need to calm down...it was all about coaching. Stop pining and get a grip. Refs screwed him, ya know. Your son is awful and you are a bad parent for your tirade.

HA! You bought it, didn't you?!? :rollin

Congrats, Skers! :lol: Great to hear about your kid, you have every right to gloat and enjoy this victory. I hope he relishes it and can take his skills to the next level. Great to see it, thanks again :thumbs ...Your flesh and blood just rocks, good for him! :hellloooo

Reed had a bad game...you need to calm down...it was all about coaching. Stop pining and get a grip. Refs screwed him, ya know. Your son is awful and you are a bad parent for your tirade.

HA! You bought it, didn't you?!? :rollin

Congrats, Skers! :lol: Great to hear about your kid, you have every right to gloat and enjoy this victory. I hope he relishes it and can take his skills to the next level. Great to see it, thanks again :thumbs ...Your flesh and blood just rocks, good for him! :hellloooo

I don't know if you got skers but you got me....before I panned down and read the rest of your post, I was thinking...who the f' does this guy think his is.