Motorcycle for Sale

BIGREDIOWAN

Hey everyone going to be probably switching jobs here soon and need to get this sold. It's a 2003 Kawasaki Meanstreak model VN1500-P1. It has 5,528 miles on it. Sharp as hell as some of you have seen. Has a $4,000 custom paint job on the bike. Along with so many extras I can't even list them all. I'll let the pictures do the talking. PM if you are interested. Bike is sold as is with no promises or guarantee's other than it's immaculate. Thanks :)

BIKE4.jpg

BIKE3.jpg

BIKE2.jpg

BIKE1.jpg

HPIM0533.jpg

HPIM0532.jpg

HPIM0531.jpg

is is owner financed?

if that is the case then i might be able to make some monthly payments with nothing down

Rob I'm not sure if your asking me if I have it financed or not??? I do through the Des Moines Police credit union.

Pretty sure he's asking you if, rather than him getting a loan and paying you all at once, he could essentially pay you off in monthly installments - and that you wouldn't charge him a down payment.

is is owner financed?

if that is the case then i might be able to make some monthly payments with nothing down

Rob I'm not sure if your asking me if I have it financed or not??? I do through the Des Moines Police credit union.

Pretty sure he's asking you if, rather than him getting a loan and paying you all at once, he could essentially pay you off in monthly installments - and that you wouldn't charge him a down payment.

:yeah

is is owner financed?

No the person who would want it would need to go and get a loan. I have to pay the loan off.

• 1 month later...