Vote for "Poster of the Week"

Blackshirt

Who was the best "poster of the week"?  

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The top 2 vote getters will win 6 Huskerboard points each. (review redemption guidelines here)

*Vote in the poll listed above - one vote per member

Voting for this contest will end in 2 weeks - at which time a new poll will be opened.

Please vote for the members you feel have made some of the best posts recently (consider Best Nsight, Best Humor, Most Consistent etc.) If needed, feel free to refresh yourselves with some of their most recent posts by visiting the links below..

*To be eligible, members must have made a minimum of 20 posts, and 10+ posts within the last 2 weeks.

Here are this week's nominees, in NO particular order (tried to list the newer member first) *If I missed someone, I apologize, please dont hesitate to let me know, even if it's you! :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

ownagebomb

CalHusker

Utah_Husker

DJR313

kramer

newearthhusker

klong

walksalone

roadrat

huskerfantls

mrperfect

Huskerebel

Oklahoma Husker

hack

Redout

Eric the Red

Red Country

DaveH

HuskerBob

rocketlb

rawhide

Benard

AR Husker Fan

Gamecocks

junior4949

Red November

Armistead

Slacker

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Armistead with perhaps the post of the year.....

Love the chatter I see about BC being a bum and the staff is worthless and should be fire......I can't say that the losses this year especially S. Miss aren't hard to take....but what did you guy's expect?....No way you can replace Tom Osbourne and expect to roll on without a hick-up or two...and if that means a losing season or a blowout here and there, then some of you guys are just not living in the real world......The History of Nebraska Football is replete with rebuilding and bad years....all programs have their low points....its just the way it goes.....Do we have to be happy?...NO....do we act like f@#$ing loser KSU fans and boosters...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....We have had a nice run with Devaney and Osbourne....and lets not forget there was alot of guys(me) who wanted T O's head when he kept losing to OU....Miami was horrible for a couple of years, OU was worthless for about 6 years....LSU GEORGIA>ALABAMA...UCLA>>>USC....All these programs have stunk , some still do....what we need to see from our new coaches is progress....I don't want to see BC riding around Nebraska promising a Nat Championship in his first year, I don't want a coach who lies about where he played football or a coach who hangs out with strippers... I want a coach with drive and a love for football ...a guy who can hire good coaches and a guy who can hit the street and recruit....We got that guy...Stop f@$#ing whining you little bitches and get behind the program.....I swear there are some guys on the site who need to drive there carr of a cliff....... we have very little chance to beat OU, but I know help is on the way....We may be bringing in the best class of Highschool talent to ever play at Nebraska.....Last years Class was solid and I got to believe with Blake and Co. out recruiting we will have a nice class next year....IF....If BC has not got it turned around in 07, then I will the first to call for a change.....The Talent on the O-line and the D-line is simply not there...our Linebackers and average at best and our QB is not very good....WTF do you expect BC to do with that?........How many NFL prospects are on the field today?........Stop whining and get out your check books,,,,,send lawyers, guns and money...and we will get back on top.....peace my bruthas....and fu$& off to all you KSU WANNABEES HUSKERS WHO WHINE ABOUT BC 

PS...I don't care if you bann me for this post...if a brutha can't say his peace here then I don't want to be here....

• 2 weeks later...

Well at this point there is only one winner, AR Husker Fan, and a two-way tie for second between Benard and DJR313. To determine a winner, we will hold a 3 day poll to select the 2nd "poster of the week". Look in this forum for the poll.

Congrats to the winners, and good luck to all in next weeks poll.