Head Coach Wish List

rkhufu7

I just want him to be more successful, which I think he can be. The quickest way for us to be back on top is these coaches stay, but the necessary changes are made (whatever those might be) so that our program can be a success. I have two reasons:

1. This year's recruiting class stays together. Any way you slice it, any way it happens, new coach equals new assistants which means all ties to this class are lost. This WILL equal a poor recruiting class (re-listen to TO's PC and he agrees with me).

2. Minimal transfers. Yes, these coaches have probably pissed some people off, and some transfers will occur. New coaches will mean more transfers which will mean more time to get the talent back.

I remember in the late 80's/early 90's when our D got consistently embarassed by the speed of the southern teams in bowl games (Florida schools specifically). We made changes that led to National Championships, and wow, we made these without any coaching changes. THAT is what I'd like to happen.

I just give it about a 0.1% of happening.

I haven't written him off yet either. I simply want a new defensive staff and possibly letting Watson calling the plays.

Are you people watching and listening to the same Husker games and post game shows I am? Players don't even like Clownahan nor do they believe in him or Coz. Those two need to go for sure.

:restore

Oh don't get me wrong, I want Cally gone as much as the next guy; what I intended to say (did not say it in the correct way) is that a an ABSOLUTE minimum, the defensive staff needs to be replaced. Hopefully the entire staff is though.

I haven't written him off yet either. I simply want a new defensive staff and possibly letting Watson calling the plays.

Are you people watching and listening to the same Husker games and post game shows I am? Players don't even like Clownahan nor do they believe in him or Coz. Those two need to go for sure.

Oh don't get me wrong, I want Cally gone as much as the next guy; what I intended to say (did not say it in the correct way) is that a an ABSOLUTE minimum, the defensive staff needs to be replaced. Hopefully the entire staff is though.

:yeah