Yo any yous guys watch this show? crax me up. in the one tonight they had all these mimes in a lineup and were telling them to perform acts and stuff. dangle was like "man these m-fers are bumming my ass out!!, but any time we keep them off the street is a public service" so true. :clap

and then when they do those public service annoucments, in this one they were talking about eating turkey and driving, and comparing it to booze and pills, and that black chick (name?) was like, "so next time dont eat turkey before drivin, insted eat a tuna sandwich and melons." i know it doesnt sound funny from el bobbo but holy shat some funny stuff on air. :rollin

I watch it now and then, it definitly has its moments. My favorite part is the bulletproof vest demonstations in the beginning. The other good one was the episodes with the milkshake guy.

If you like that show, have you seen Super Troopers? If not, I'd definitly recommend it, funny as hell.