Anybody wanna buy my KU tix?

bethelbacker

I bought them for 75 a piece through KU, but I'm willing to part with them for less. I'd say 50 each, or best offer. I'm just trying to get rid of them. Willing to listen to what people are willing to pay.

isn't that sad that we have to give such a discount on the tixs? At the A&M game I had a really tough time getting anyone interested for more than 20 bucks. Finally sold it for $20 thirty minutes before game time just to get something extra...and the guy never even used the seat.

I laughed in a scalper's face when he offered me $5 for it with 3 hours until game time. He asked me "what do you think it's worth"...."F'ing' face value to you!"

I refuse to sell it cheap to scalpers. Husker fans I will...

I bought them for 75 a piece through KU, but I'm willing to part with them for less. I'd say 50 each, or best offer. I'm just trying to get rid of them. Willing to listen to what people are willing to pay.

isn't that sad that we have to give such a discount on the tixs? At the A&M game I had a really tough time getting anyone interested for more than 20 bucks. Finally sold it for $20 thirty minutes before game time just to get something extra...and the guy never even used the seat.

I laughed in a scalper's face when he offered me $5 for it with 3 hours until game time. He asked me "what do you think it's worth"...."F'ing' face value to you!"

I refuse to sell it cheap to scalpers. Husker fans I will...

I had the same problem. I purchased 10 tix through A&M in August. Ended up selling 1 for face value and 2 for $20 a piece. I think the university should refund my money because they are not selling the product that they promised all summer and preseason long.

Come on people. Please go to at least the KU game... I dont want to be the ONLY freakin NU fan there. Besides. I wouldnt part ways with my ticket for that much under face value.

Is it really worth it for you to dump off your tickets for not very much? Why not just go? Yeah, we may get killed. Correction. We WILL get killed. But I want to sit in that stadium with my RED on and cheer on my team!!!!

Come on people. Please go to at least the KU game... I dont want to be the ONLY freakin NU fan there. Besides. I wouldnt part ways with my ticket for that much under face value.

Is it really worth it for you to dump off your tickets for not very much? Why not just go? Yeah, we may get killed. Correction. We WILL get killed. But I want to sit in that stadium with my RED on and cheer on my team!!!!

I'll be there!

If you really don't want to go though, find some KU fan to sell it too. They'll most likely pay full price because their team is doing well and it's their homecoming game.