Looking for one ticket - KST v NU

Eric the Red

I'm looking for one ticket. I will up to $5 for it. Pretty much any section, any seat.

FYI - last week I paid $10, the week before I paid $0 for a pair < basically the guy was sick and tired of trying to get his $40 or $30 for the pair, he just gave them to my wife and I. So don't come whining to me about being a douche, even though I'm being one <_<:) I have proof that being a douche pays

:bonez

Does that mean you got your ticket?

Are you gonna score some for me?

Actually I thought KST was this week....I have to work next week. So I can't even go.

But go to the stadium and people will be throwing the tickets at you. You'll run into some that refuse to let them go for a few bucks....these people are dicks and don't understand the market and aren't real Husker fans. Just blow them off. Keep looking and asking.

But go to the stadium and people will be throwing the tickets at you. You'll run into some that refuse to let them go for a few bucks....these people are dicks and don't understand the market and aren't real Husker fans. Just blow them off. Keep looking and asking.

I understand your frustration, but please refrain from disrespecting fellow Husker fans who happen to want more than you're willing to spend....